The Year of Saturn
Welcome to a new Planetary Year that is for now ruled by our greatest teacher of time and space – Saturn.
When the Sun is leaving dreamy Pisces to enter fiery Aries with March 20th, we not only start a new astrological year, but we also enter a year that provides us with new tasks to go on a specific mission.
With Saturn it’s all about taking responsibility of our own life and purpose and to becoming our own stable and supportive leader in order to create a better future – for ourselves, but also collectively.
Saturn years definitely aren’t the easiest, but if we know what to do how – we can rule and roll it our way!
YOU GOT THIS! ✨
This Live Class includes:
– 70 Minutes Live Class about the Planetary Years, the Moon Year 2020 and a big focus on the new Year of Saturn
– 20 Minutes Q & A about Saturn, Astrology & Techniques
– Insights on how to work with your own Saturn Transit to receive individual information
– Workbook to work with yourself!
– List of Book Recommendations
THIS LIVE CLASS IS IN GERMAN.
After the purchase we will send you within 24 hours the access to the recording, your workbook and the book list.
So excited to meet up with you and teach you everything about the new Planetary Year of Saturn to come!